- Download here.
Sample of publications
- Developers pay developer charges. Cities. 2018
- Game of Mates: How favours bleed the nation. Book, with Paul Frijters
- Light Rail, Land Values and Taxes. Economic Record, 2017
- The back-scratching game. Journal of Economic and Behavioral Organization. 2017
- Clean Money in a Dirty System: Relationship Networks and Land Rezoning. Journal of Urban Economics, 2016, with Paul Frijters
- What if consumers decided to all ‘go green’? Environmental rebound effects from consumption decisions. Energy Policy, 2013
- Data from the critique of Glaeser and Gyourko (2003). Download here.