- Download here.
- A theory of return-seeking firms. Australian Economic Papers. 2019.
- Developers pay developer charges. Cities. 2018
- Game of Mates: How favours bleed the nation. Book, with Paul Frijters
- Light Rail, Land Values and Taxes. Economic Record, 2017
- The back-scratching game. Journal of Economic and Behavioral Organization. 2017
- Clean Money in a Dirty System: Relationship Networks and Land Rezoning. Journal of Urban Economics, 2016, with Paul Frijters
- What if consumers decided to all ‘go green’? Environmental rebound effects from consumption decisions. Energy Policy, 2013
- Data from "Marginal and Average Prices of Land Lots Should Not Be Equal: A Critique of Glaeser and Gyourko's Method for Identifying Residential Price Effects of Town Planning Regulations." A critique of Glaeser and Gyourko (2003). Download the paper here and the data here.
- Australian listed developer landbank database. Download here. (Updated Feb 2019)