Dr Cameron K. Murray
- Post-Doctoral Fellow in the Henry Halloran Trust at The University of Sydney.
- I think economics could be much better than it is so I often write very fine technical critiques of economic theory and comments on the nature of the profession.
- I specialise in property markets, environmental economics, and corruption. I also dabble in just about everything: macro, money, institutions, evolutionary economics, and more.
- My contributions to the economics discipline include as a teacher, a working party member for developing Australian Learning Standards in Economics, an economics committee member at Healthy Waterways, and an active member of the Economic Society of Australia and the Young Economists.
- I have taught a number of courses including UQ's MBA economics course, macroeconomics, globalisation and economic development, and managerial economics.
- I write for MacroBusiness, IDEA economics and Evonomics.
- I have a PhD from the University of Queensland on the economics of corruption.
Contact: ckmurray [at] gmail [dot] com