Dr Cameron K. Murray
- I am an economist with a passion for improving society.
- I think economics could be much better than it is, so I often write very fine technical critiques of economic theory and comments on the nature of the profession.
- I specialise in property markets, environmental economics, and corruption. I also dabble in just about everything: macro, money, institutions, evolutionary economics, and more.
- My contributions to the economics discipline include as a teacher, a working party member for developing Australian Learning Standards in Economics, an economics committee member at Healthy Waterways, and an active member of the Economic Society of Australia and the Young Economists.
- I teach UQ's MBA economics course, as well as macroeconomics, and management economics.
- I write for MacroBusiness, IDEA economics and Evonomics.
- I have a PhD from the University of Queensland on the economics of corruption.