Blog posts were not as frequent as I would have liked this year. But I did gain a much wider audience with some of the more popular posts that were widely cited. I'm proud of them. I hope my readers found some valuable insights in there somewhere.
If you want to indulge your economic curiosity over the holiday period, here are the top ten posts of the year for your reading pleasure.
2. Macroeconomics = Fallacy of Composition
3. Back-scratching: Do what's best for your mates and screw the rest
4. Adam Smith’s Pin Factory: Capital vs division of labour
5. The confused economic orthodoxy
6. Uncertainty and morality in a dynamic economics
7. More unpopular economic opinions
8. Unpopular economic opinions
9. Dodgy rezoning, a summary
10. How to analyse housing markets